Saturday, April 15, 2006

Access To Our Baby Information

We don't mean to make it difficult, but there was some concern by some of our family members for the safety of our pictures and baby information. I can understand because there are people that use the computer to prey on others. So I have created a blog containing everything about Rebekah. I will be posting new pictures and telling stories everyday. All you need to get to the blog is a password. You can request our own account or you can leave your email in the comments section of this post and I'll email a password to you and then delete your email address. For those who have my number, you can call and I'll give you the code. Thanks for understanding. OKpreacher

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want pictures!!! Email me a password please. Love ya, Beckie

4/17/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/19/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home