Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Check Out These Books


(Sometimes its good to have a little laugh. Hope this does the job for you. - OKpreacher.)








- "How to Write Large Books" by Warren Peace

- "The Lion Attacked" by Claude Yarmoff

- "The Art of Archery" by Beau N. Arrow

- "Songs for Children" by Barbara Blacksheep

- "Irish Heart Surgery" by Angie O'Plasty

- "Desert Crossing" by I. Rhoda Camel

- "School Truancy" by Marcus Absent

- "I Was a Cloakroom Attendant" by Mahatma Coate

- "I Lost My Balance" by Eileen Dover and Phil Down

- "Positive Reinforcement" by Wade Ago

- "Shhh!" by Danielle Soloud

- "The Philippine Post Office" by Imelda Letter

- "Things to Do at a Party" by Bob Frapples

- "Stop Arguing" by Xavier Breath

- "Raising Mosquitos" by I. Itch

- "Mountain Climbing" by Yugo First

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Richard Young said...

Dear OK P,

My older kids and I got a charge out of these. Thanks!

Love in Christ,

Jeff

3/31/2006  
Blogger OKpreacher said...

Jeff,
Glad that you and your kids enjoyed. Have a great day in the Lord.

OKpreacher

3/31/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home