Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ignite Your Passion!

Ignite your passion by reading your Bible. I have been on a rewarding journey lately of reading through my Bible from cover to cover. In October, I got "The Message, Remix" Bible for my birthday. This bible is written in contemporary English. My daily readings have been awesome. I started with my own reading schedule of four chapters on weekdays and five chapters on weekends. With this reading schedule I will read through the Bible in less than a year. I want to encourage everyone to do whatever you have to do to ignite a passion within you for reading God's Word.

I know there is a lot of talk about what is needed for the church to grow and solutions to Baptist problems. I hope I don't sound naive when I say that Christians becoming committed to reading God's Word daily would make a difference. It doesn't matter the translation or even if you use a paraphrase Bible. Read and ignite your passion for God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home